Centrally located in downtown Minneapolis, Westminster Counseling Center serves people throughout the metropolitan area.
The center's pastoral counseling may be helpful if you are
- sad, tired, moody, uninterested in things that usually interest you and suffer from sleep disturbances;
- troubled by thoughts and memories from the past;
- in a relationship in which you are, or have been, physically, sexually or emotionally abused;
- experience dissatisfaction, lack of communication, or frequent conflict with your spouse or partner;
- experience tension, confusion and anger in your relationship with your parents or children;
- in the midst of a major life event, such as the loss of a loved one, marriage, divorce, caring for aging parents, work stress, loss of employment or a move to a new location;
- directionless, uncertain of what you believe or what life means; or
- a church or institution in crisis due to conflict or difficult issues needing resolution and healing.
You do not need to be a member of Westminster Presbyterian Church to use the counseling center's services. In fact you do not need to be a member of any particular faith community: The counseling center welcomes all, helping individuals address specific issues, those in relationships work through trying situations, and congregations and clergy move forward during and after a time of crisis. We are dedicated to transforming mind and spirit.